Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Meet a PNB Ambassador: Sahndra Fon Dufe, Actress, Writer and Producer


Sahndra Fon Dufe




Hi Everyone, I'm Sahndra Fon Dufe. I'm from Nso, Kumbo.

I am living in Los Angeles, California. I’m an actress, writer and producer by profession, currently in development for two of my scripts entitled ‘Yefon’ (to be shot in Cameroon) and ‘The Choice’ to be shot here in L.A in a few months.
I am actually leaving for Maryland in two days to shoot a movie in which I will be playing the wife to African actor Van Vicker. I don’t know what else to say, in this regard but for more information on me and what I do, you can check out my website in your spare time. Thank you.

I’ll say that what I like most about the North West Region, it’s the caring nature of the people. Every one genuinely cares about your welfare, and upbringing, and people are honest. I remember forgetting my phone in a cab a long time ago, and the cab driver brought it back to our house. It was really very touching for me.
I love the North West because it is beautiful and the weather is favorable most times of the year. The North West also has very good schools, and the cost of living is relatively affordable. People in the Region are also extremely hardworking and respectful.

Of course, this is the region where I’m from, and my parents taught me from a very young age to love and invest in my region, they are perfect examples for this. In the same way, I seek to positively impact the development of the area through cinema, which is my forte.  One of the ways I’m trying to make this happen is by bringing an internationally acclaimed cast and crew to Nso, Cameroon for the shooting of the movie ‘Yefon’.  Shooting the movie there will immensely contribute to development as jobs will be created, skills will be exchanged, the area and culture will be exposed to the world, and most of all, after the film comes out, there will be a lot of tourism in the area.

Project New Bamenda is quite a fantastic project I would say. I am proud to see people who do stuff to help instead of complain, it’s one of my pet peeves and I am proud that I was chosen to be one of the ambassadors for this project.

I dream that the entertainment industry in the North West Region will blossom into something the world can see. I’ll tell you that, when the auditions for the movie 'Yefon' were held in Cameroon, Bamenda was one of the most organized, the actors came prepared, the talent was amazing and I totally felt encouraged, they definitely have the right attitude and I intend to work with that.


One Last One

KIVEN, my middle name means’’ You are the one who knows’’.





No comments:

Post a Comment