Saturday, March 2, 2013

Meet a PNB Ambassador: Pascal Konneh, Petroleum Engineer and CEO, Saddle Hill Ranch


Pascal Konneh




My name is Pascal KONNEH. I am from Bafut in the North West Region of Cameroon

I live in the United Kingdom. I am a petroleum engineer by background, and currently project manager for offshore field development projects.

For me, the North West region is incredibly rich for its diverse and beautiful natural environment, cultural heritage and hospitable people, not to forget the laid back and mutually support life style and great food!!

There is no place like home. Being that we can only impact a small part of this large planet at once, home seems to me a very natural place to start. I look in the eyes of uncles and aunties who sacrifice for us, and I know that this is simply the right thing to do! That's why I would like to be involved in the development of the North West Region in a way that I possibly can.

About Project New Bamenda, the name says it all. To me, PNB is all about bringing out the changing face of Bamenda (while highlighting what is so great about the old Bamenda). In just a few years, Bamenda will be on the global tourism agenda. That goes with the entertainment and business as well.


One Last One: 
  •  What is your favorite dish from Bamenda?
 My favourite dishes are achu, ekwang, egusi pudding and not necessarily in that order.
  •  Favorite proverb:
“Pick up a bee out of kindness and you will learn the limitations of kindness”! I have to say though; I pick up bees every day, and still don’t learn ;-)
  • What is the meaning of your name?
Head of The Dynasty of ABUMBI I, which is one of the noblest dynasties in the kingdom.







No comments:

Post a Comment