Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet a PNB Ambassador: Dr Nicoline Ambe, Motivational Speaker and Parent Mentor


Dr Nicoline Ambe



I am Dr. Nicoline Ambe. I was born and raised in Bamenda.

I reside in Los Angeles, California. I’m a mother of 3 daughters, a Motivational Speaker and Parent Mentor. I’m also a Special Education Teacher. 

I love the culture, the landscape and the people of the North West Region. The people are very hard-working even when there is little hope. They put in the effort, keep their lives busy and never give up.

Although I am not directly involved in any projects in the North-West Region at this point,  I have indirectly contributed through family projects that my parents have completed in my village of Bafut.

Project New Bamenda is a fantastic idea. It’s always a good thing to contribute to the development of our communities and creating a better society where people can live conveniently and enjoy their freedom of existence. I want to congratulate you on this initiative and wish you the very best on it. I know that we will all benefit as a result of the work you’re doing. Thank you.

I honestly have not given any thought to what the “New Bamenda” could look like. Perhaps your project will get me thinking about ways that I can contribute to the development of my hometown.


One Last One

  • My favorite dish is Achu and yellow soup with particulars, and Njama-Njama on the side!!
  • My favorite place is Bafut
  • My favorite proverb: “Man strong pass you, you carry E bag.” J





No comments:

Post a Comment