Monday, April 29, 2013

Meet a PNB Ambassador: Paul Jing, Founder Jing & Partners Law Firm


Jing Paul



I am called Jing Paul.

I am from North-Western Region. I was brought up there, educated at Government Primary School Bamenda Station, Sacred Heart College Mankon, CCAST Bambili before proceeding to read law and becoming an attorney at law.

I reside in Douala, Bonapriso precisely. My Law Firm is also located in Bonapriso/Douala.

I am a Graduate in Corporate Law from Harvard University.
I am a Member of Cameroon and Nigeria Bar Associations, Partner and founder of Jing & Partners, a Corporate Law advisory firm.  My areas of focus are corporate finance, capital markets, foreign investments, oil and gas, mining and intellectual property.
So I advise in creating companies, governance, mergers, spin offs, liquidations and winding up depending on the legal requirements of and from the corporate clients.

Based on our firm’s profile and law firm rating, we are now proud to be perceived by international investors as a leading Law firm in Africa.

There is relative harmony in the diverse cultures of the North West Region. I feel very secure when I drive into, around and out of Bamenda. We are self sufficient in terms of food. The weather is excellent. The North West Region is truly blessed.  The region in my opinion is very rich in unexploited natural resources. 

Bamenda has a great potential for tourism that is not currently being addressed or is virtually ignored. The hotels are substandard and industry is absent.  For this reason, I am willing to devote some time to provide free legal advisory services for start-up companies in the mining, energy and tourism sectors (if any). 

I will gladly offer scholarships to deserving candidates in the field of law who meet the required exigencies of our law firm.

Project New Bamenda is a great initiative. Awesome! That is why I am a sponsor.

My dreams and hopes are impliedly indicated in my answers above. We need an industrial fabric to create opportunities for our young entrepreneurs and jobs for our youth.

We need investments in our infrastructure. Our Government Delegate, Mr. Vincent NDUMU needs adequate funding to upgrade infrastructure, especially in terms of roads. It goes without saying that where there are good roads, development inevitably follows. Tourism will thereafter flourish in the North West Region in general. It is a statement of fact that the North West Region boasts of some of most spectacular natural locations in Cameroon. 

Lastly, we need working health care systems, good hospitals, mortuaries meeting required standards so can we preserve and bury our loved ones with dignity.

One Last One

My favourite dish from Bamenda is Fufu-corn, Njama njama and Katti-Katti.




3 comments:

  1. Good one.True Ambassador

    ReplyDelete
  2. When people like this and Ndumu come in contact, development must follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the type of people we need in our society. If we can think and act like him, then our country, together with its richly naturally endowed nature, will be the perfect place in the world. A true ambassador indeed... God bless you!

    ReplyDelete