Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meet a PNB Ambassador: Chi Chi Ladislav, Events Planner, Founder & CEO of the Community of Creators


Chi Chi Ladislav

My name is Chi Chi Ladislav.

The North West region is one of the most pregnant regions in Cameroon in terms of natural resources and talents. I find it very virgin in the aspects of business and entertainment in particular. I think we need a lot of platforms to express what is yet to be exploited in entertainment. The North West region is a great place to be for its very fresh climate, peaceful and its people are very welcoming

I live in Yaoundé. I am an Events consultant and Planner, Sound Engineer, Producer, Multimedia Executive. I am also C.E.O and founder of The Community of Creators, an organization for the enterprising of gifts and Talents and Manager of G3Studios, one of the faster growing and biggest Production house in the country. In addition to that, I work as Managing Director for Bliss Plaza.

In my career, I’ve been part of many exciting projects. For Example,  I’ve designed theme songs for YAFE (Yaounde Intenational Music Festival), REAKTOR energy drink and CPDM campaigns during the Presidential Elections, I’ve been Project Engineer for One Africa Music Festival and "Carnaval de YAFE". I’ve been blessed to receive accolades for my work from Asom Award of Excellence in the category of Multimedia Expert , AFECAM Multimedia Award and many others.
  
I think my specialty which is in Multimedia is one of the most important assets the NW region needs for its growth and especially its exposure. I am willing and very open to work with individuals in the field of multimedia be it in terms of resources, my presence or professional advice to make the NW region reflect “Land of Promise, Land of Glory”

 “THIS IS IT”. We have been looking forward to this a long time ago and I believe the NW region has come to maturity in its pregnant state. It is time for the new birth with  “Project New Bamenda”

This is coming early but I would no longer hold it. I am planning on the biggest ever Music Festival in  Bamenda called “HOME COMING” Original Ngrafi.  From North West to North West.
It is a festival that brings together the biggest and greatest in music from the NW origin all over the world on the same stage for the NW people. Contact has already been made with some 30 International artists of NW origin. Coming your way Soon....

One last One

My favorite meal from NW region is ACHU.

My favorite proverb is: “it is better to be Late than to be of late”




No comments:

Post a Comment