Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Meet a PNB Ambassador: Peter Njodzeka, CEO Penjo Entertainment

Peter Njodzeka



I am Peter Njodzeka a.k.a. Penjo Baba.

I was born in Kumbo, in the North West Region of Cameroon. I have been an entertainment entrepreneur since 2003 by founded Penjo Entertainment where I work as CEO till date.

Penjo Entertainment is into photography, production of documentaries, movies and beauty pageants. My stories have such titles as “Slave Village”, ‘’ The Kids”, “Changing Lives, Improving Health”, “The truth”, “Beriwo” just to name a few. 

I have also been blessed to work with some international and renowned companies and programs like CNN World View, BBC World News, Diageo Foundation Community Water Projects and CRTV.
As producer of pageants, I have organised competitions like Miss University Africa for the CEMAC Region and Miss West Africa Cameroon 2011. 

My work has been recognized by some of the most prestigious awards in Cameroon and beyond in the likes of the Award Winning People's Choice at the Cameroon Entertainment Award in the USA, Best Director of Photography at the Cameroon Movie Merit Award where I was nominated in the categories Best Editor, Best Director of Photography, Best Movie Promoter and Best Production House.

My job gives me the opportunity to travel to different places in Cameroon and Africa, all the while learning from the different cultures and meeting different people.
This has left me with a very appreciative heart for our unique culture, sincerity, honesty, love and respect for Humanity which are all found in excess in the North West Region. That also gave me the push and desire to contribute in the development of my own community.  This then let me into creating Life and Water Development Group Cameroon (LWDGC) five years ago which is involved in providing clean and potable water to isolated villages and communities in Cameroon.

Running two organizations is not easy but I do not consider it work as it is a blend of all my passions.
I want to be an active part of the change in the North West Region and contribute in building our entertainment industry and promoting our culture through movies, music, fashion, etc. 

I think Project New Bamenda is a good initiative. This project will help promote our NW culture. Being part of it is an honour. 

My dream is to see the North West Region becoming a leader in business and entertainment and a model for other regions of Cameroon to emulate. I see Bamenda having a growing influence in the future of our country with a voice that can speak and be heard. I hope Project New Bamenda will constitute a signal that we should start pushing ourselves further to prove to the world that we deserve more and can only achieve if we believe.

One Extra One 

My favourite dish is Fufu and Njama njama and  kahti kahti.

Njodzeka means “What is My Crime”.






No comments:

Post a Comment