Saturday, May 11, 2013

Meet a PNB Ambassador: Francis Kilaghan Bonghan, Founder and CEO of Novelty Tax & Accounting and Franco Records


Francis Kilaghan Bonghan



My name is Francis Kilaghan Bonghan (aka Franco Bonghan).

I attended primary school at Government Primary School Up-Station and St John at Foncha Street Nkwen the latter on to St Augustine College Nso and CHS Bambui and then CCAST Bambili.

What  particularly interests me in Bamenda is the untapped human and material resources of the region. The grasslands and rich folklore provide a huge opportunity for tourism and cultural dynamism.

I am currently based in Houston Texas and I am the founder and CEO of Novelty Tax& Accounting, a tax Consulting and Litigation firm in Houston Texas for 8 years. I am also the CEO and founder of Franco Records, a Record label based in Houston Texas with a singular mission of representing the unnoticed voices in Africa. 

Academically, I have earned two Masters: in Accounting and Financial and Strategic Management from Keller Graduate School of Management in Houston Texas.

I like the hospitality of the people and the hardworking parents who never cease to give the best for their children. Education here is of prime importance.

Franco Records seeks to provide a platform where talents can be showcased at a world class level.
                            
According to statistics on the ground, more than 90% of the talents in the North West Region will die due to a lack of access and connections to the business and entertainment world.

We are strategically positioned to do that. In the next five years, I will like to propel the new generation of artists by giving the necessary tools to compete in the international market place.

I will network with projects like PNB and any other stake holders as long as it is for the development of the North West Region.

Presently, I am working on setting up a state-of-the-art recording studio and provide the right personnel in Bamenda to help give access to world class recording to any talented individual, market musical products, develop and produce, all the while making it possible for them to compete in the international market place.
In business, I wish to establish a venture capitalist firm in Bamenda.
This, I believe, will help in my little way in promoting our talented young boys and girls from Bamenda.

Project New Bamenda is a divine idea that needs the benediction of all sons and daughters of the region, to rise up and answer this call to a more prosperous North West region.
I salute the PNB team for their effort so far. May God bless Project New Bamenda.

One Last One

My favorite dish from Bamenda is fufu-corn and khati khati.  I just love Ndamukong Street.
I believe in ‘’stand up and stand tall’.






2 comments:

  1. Great Initiative Franco, nothing can move forward without innovative thinking and partnership, its high time we form a local north west partnership for development, I stand to carry responsibilities in this respect if they are within my scope of work. CEO, thenollywoodtourist.com and Later Things Productions..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete